Serving Supporting Promoting
The Community Dance-Focused Magazine
MEDIA KIT 2017 – 2018 SEASON
A COMMUNITY DANCE MAGAZINE
DANZ’N was founded in the belief that the dance community should be recognized for their hard work and dedication to the art of dance. Unlike other national dance magazines, DANZ’N is a free community magazine geared at promoting the local talents and dance happenings.
We want to make sure that dance is always at the forefront of funding needs and opportunities. DANZ’N is a bimonthly free publication which shows that the dance world is an ever expanding and active community.
Support this publication and support dance!
Because we are a community dance magazine, we reach the everyday decision makers of this exclusive community: Studio owners, dancers and their parents. Copies are delivered directly into the dance studios, theatres, retail stores and at other dance events and performances.
World of Dance Magazine is
- A free publication
- It’s published 6 times a year
- Has a shelf life of 60 days
- Is supported by its advertising partners
- Runs on a season-by-season schedule
- Distributed throughout Florida and beyond
- Copies are placed in Dance studios/Dance retail stores/ theaters/ public & private schools/Universities and general public areas.
- Distributed to over 1200 studios with an average of 50 – 350 students
- Each issue reaches over 50,000 readers. *
*pass along readership estimate.
- Our reach continues to grow each year.
- Studio owners & dance teachers
- Colleges & universities/ K-12 public & private schools
- Parents & students coming from families with an average disposable income over six figures.
- The community at-large with a vested interest in the development and continuing education of Dance.
- Paid subscribers
Summer Study Guide
Auditions & Employment Guide
Events & Performances Issue
Back to School Guide/ “A Year-N-Review”
Competition & Convention Guide
College Guide & Holiday Season