Serving Supporting Promoting
The Community Dance-Focused Magazine
MEDIA KIT 2018 SEASON
A COMMUNITY DANCE MAGAZINE
DANZ’N is here to serve your needs, desires and growth in reaching your target audience. Being part of this exclusive community of Dance Arts, your presence and offering is important to our readers.
We want to be your vehicle of choice to get your message and programs out to the public. Only by letting others know what your business is offering, are they able to make an educated decision about satisfying their needs.
The dance community is a competitive field and as such visibility is extremely important. By constantly being placed in front of the audience creates familiarity and trust. In general people do not make up their minds immediately but will take the time to shop around and do some research. Four out of five times they will choose the company that feels familiar, trustworthy and seems to be doing well business-wise.
A business that advertises regularly gives off an air of being profitable and stable, thus getting more attention than businesses whose names are not easily recognizable or seems unpopular.
We want to give you that visibility, a household name that everyone recognizes and an easy way to be reached without the need of a search engine. Allow us to be your search engine in print and online. In print, all your information is readily available, and online it’s just one click away taking them directly to your website or box office.
We Serve and Support the Dance Community.
Let us help you become and stay visible.
We are a free community-focused dance magazine, therefore we reach the everyday decision makers of this exclusive community: Studio owners, dancers and their parents. Print and digital copies are delivered directly to dance studios, theatres, retail stores and at other dance related businesses.
- A free publication
- It is available in print and online.
- It’s published 6 times a year
- Has a shelf life of 60 days
- Is supported by its advertising partners
- Runs on a season-by-season schedule
- Distributed throughout Florida and beyond
- Copies are placed in Dance studios/Dance retail stores/ theaters/ public & private schools/Universities and general public areas.
- Distributed to over 1200 studios with an average of 50 – 350 students
- Each issue reaches over 50,000 readers. *
*pass along readership estimate.
- Our reach continues to grow each year.
- Studio owners & dance teachers
- Colleges & universities/ K-12 public & private schools
- Parents & students coming from families with an average disposable income over six figures.
- The community at-large with a vested interest in the development and continuing education of Dance.
- Paid subscribers
Summer Study Guide
Auditions & Employment Guide
Events & Performances Issue
Back to School Guide/ “A Year-N-Review”
Competition & Convention Guide
College Guide & Holiday Season